Sunday, September 24, 2006

Quotations About Stars



All the stars in the sky cannot compare to the beauty of your smile.

You took my hand and lead me to a stair case to the stars.

If a star fell from the sky everytime that I thought of you there would be none.

I hate the stars because I look at the same ones as you do, without you.

Even the number of stars in the sky could never outdo the amount of love that my heart holds for you.

I need you like I need the sun, the moon, and the stars!

Of all the shooting stars I knew, I never fell for anyone but you.

Starlight, star bright, first star I see tonight. When I look into your eyes, it can't be wrong if it feels this right. If I could only make you mine, make me leave my past behind. If only wishes could come true, I'd have you." "One Year Later"

Stars are out tonight and you're the brightest one shining in my sky. It's like every wish I ever made came true, the day I woke up lying next to you.

Starlight, star bright he was my first kiss tonight; Wish I am, wish I might have this guy for the rest of my life.

I must be wishing on the wrong star, because someone else is always getting what I want.

Among the stars and past the moon, I search forevermore, for you. I've never found you, as I watch the sunset, I think, where have you gone, and where are you now? Forevermore...I wonder.

He must has stolen some stars from the sky and gave them to you to wear in your eyes.

Kiss me and you will see stars. Love me and I'll give them to you.

Star Light, Star Bright, shooting star up in the sky, I wish I may, I wish I might, have this guy my heart can't fight.

The heavens above and the stars in the sky, are my word to you I’ll never break your heart.

There is a star in your eye that only I can see. There is a place in your heart where only I want to be.

Who needs to wish on a star to have luck... I have you!

There are as many possibilities in life as there are stars in the sky!

The star that makes love's dream come true was shining on me when I met you.

Twinkling stars, too many to count, like angels in heaven.

You're my shooting star because everything I've ever wished for is everything you are.

The stars are constantly shining, but often we do not see them until the darkest hours.

You can feel the stars and the infinity of the sky since life, in spite of everything, is like a dream.

It rains because the heavens miss the star that has fallen to earth. That star is you.

As I looked upon the starry sky, I searched for a star that would match your beauty, but of all the stars, I could not find one.

If I gave you all the stars from the sky that I've wished for you on, then I'd bet you'd get every star in the sky.

The sparkle in your eyes could make the stars jealous.

The stars shine brightest only in your eyes.

We were written in the stars, my love, all that separated us, was time, the time it took to read the map which was placed within our hearts, to find our way back to one another.

Were your parents theives? Because they stole the stars and put them in your eyes.

It must have been a rainy day when you where born, except it wasn't really raining. It was the sky who was crying because it lost his most beautiful star, YOU!

I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream.

I won't forget the day we met or the day we kissed. The sky may fall and the stars may too, but in the end, I will still love you ...

When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.

Your eyes are the stars in my heaven. Your lips are the waves of my ocean. But your HEART is the passage of both of our emotions, dreams and journeys.

Wanting to be with you is like trying to touch a star. You know you'll never accomplish it, but you just keep on trying.

When life is too crazy, and things are moving too fast, look to the constant stars... and remember, like them, our love can last.

In a lover's sky, all stars are eclipsed by the eyes of the one you love...

If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.

I started wishing upon a star then I found you and wished no more.

Up in the skies, I look very carefully to see your face. I wonder if you're there, I wonder if tonight you're thinking of me. I just want to tell you that looking at the stars makes me think of you. By looking at it I just want to be where you are, and hold you tight and never let go!!

What would it be like to swing on a star, or walk on a cloud? Would it be anything like what I feel whenever you are near?

No comments: