Thursday, August 17, 2006

Motivation Quotes II


Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.


I've always felt it was not up to anyone else to
make me give my best. - Akeem Olajuwon


Don't measure yourself by what you have
accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability. - John Wooden


Nobody motivates today's workers. If it doesn't
come from within, it doesn't come. Fun helps remove the barriers that allow people to motivate themselves. - Herman Cain


To handle yourself, use your head; to handle
others, use your heart. - Donald Laird


You cannot raise a man up by calling him down. - William Boetcker


If you would lift me up you must be on higher
ground. - Ralph Waldo Emerson


The best morale exist when you never hear the word
mentioned. When you hear a lot of talk about it, it's usually lousy. - Dwight D. Eisenhower


Motivation is like food for the brain. You cannot
get enough in one sitting. It needs continual and regular top ups. - Peter Davies


No one does anything from a single motive.
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge


What we see depends mainly on what we look for.
- Sir John Lubbock


Why did I want to win? because I didn't want to
lose! - Max Schmelling


The most important thing about motivation is goal
setting. You should always have a goal. - Francie Larrieu Smith


I still feel like I gotta prove something. There are a lot of people hoping I fail. But I like that. I need to be hated. - Howard Stern


This time like all times is a very good one if we
but know what to do with it. - Ralph Waldo Emerson


Leadership is doing what is right when no one is
watching. - George Van Valkenburg



There is nothing that fear and hope does not
permit men to do. - Marquis De Vauvenargues


Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things. - Frank A. Clark

No comments: